A new life already started

A new life already started
Following my feet.. trusting my heart

Sunday, January 10, 2010

IACF kick off!!!

Saturday, January 9th,2010: a date to remember.

And a day full of new goals, commitment , willingness, challenges and faith. A day to start seriously what I always wanted: a better life. I know this challenge is gonna help me to re-guide my upcoming future and to get to know me in depth. To see what I am able to reach. To prove myself how strong, physically and mentally, I am. To fight against ghosts from the past, unheatlhy habits, stress, ...
I know it is gonna be tough, but I do know I CAN do it.

With a smile in my face, my heart excited, my body ready and my hand up... LET'S DO IT!!!

IACF Benchmark:

400 m run
15 pull-ups (red band)
7 hang cleans (65lbs)

3 Rds per time/ 12 min cut-off
I did not finished this time (7 hang cleans left) but I WILL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment